Remove SAPI4 from Windows 10

Hello all,

I'm not sure from where it got in my system, though I have a suspicion that it was through a program that I was testing that has TTS support. But now in the list of synthesizers NVDA shows "Microsoft Speech API version 4". Trying to load it results in an error, probably because that is only the main component installed with no voices. I want to remove it, but I don't know how to do it. I looked in "Programs and Features", but there is no entry there for SAPI4, as far as I can see. Is there another way to remove SAPI4 from my Windows 10 machine?

Thanks much in advance!

______
Best wishes,
Kostadin Kolev