Van: Pete [mailto:emac00@...]
Verzonden: donderdag 14 april 2016 2:29
Aan: nvda@groups.io
Onderwerp: Re: [nvda] books to download from within nvda?

  I hope nvda stays purely a screen reader program!

  You may like a device like plextalk pocket or victer streem.
  There might be an app that does this bookshelf function you are looking for.

  Pete

On 4/10/2016 9:14 AM, Katty Geltmeyer wrote:

Hi

I don't know if this is already possible with nvda or if this is a planned feature. But I have both nvda and Supernova installed on my machine. In supernova you have a books shelf and you can connect with online books services (like Anderslezen.be and Passendlezen.nl from within supernova.  In this way I could download my daisy-books within supernova. Is there a similar function in nvda or is it planned? The handy thing of this way of downloading daisy-books is, that there's no need for unzipping folders. In supernova the sources of online books services are limited, I e.g. only can connect with services from the Netherlands and Belgium.  In the menu there's also a section news, podcasts, … But I can't add podcasts myself as sources I want to follow. And sometimes there are problems with books I want to download that Supernova don't solve within a short time period. That's why I am wondering if nvda has similar functionalities.

Thanks for the info.

Best, Katty

https://google.com/+KattyGeltmeyer

http://kattykrabbelt.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default