______
Best wishes,
Kostadin Kolev

На 16.8.2017 г. в 22:40, Gene написа:

I don't know how you might remove it.  If you don't get other information, you could run system restore from before the service, if that is what it is, was installed.  I suspect it is a service since it doesn't show up in programs and features.  Or, instead of uninstalling it, you might be able to tell Windows not to run it in MSConfig.  that might have the same effect as uninstalling it in that NVDA might not display the service since it wouldn't be running.  I don't know how long it has been on your machine so I don't know if running a restore point is a good idea.  You may have made so many changes in your machine that would be undone by a restore point from before the service was on your machine that it might be very inconvenient.  You might have to reinstall programs, reinstall Windows updates and updates of other programs, etc.  Just telling it not to run might be the best option.  How you do that in Windows 10 is something I don't know,  I don't use Windows 10.

Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2017 12:42 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Remove SAPI4 from Windows 10

Well my way was to install it for real from an old archive, the uninstall it
after that. However I'm sure there will be bits left as there always are.
 I still have it. I am just trying to remember which programs put it on
there. Certainly the old Via Voice IBM  program used it, and what was the
one that used Mary in space. I seem to recall, was that Dspeach?
 Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-