Re: Basic Training for NVDA - Official NVDA training material now available!

Hi

I’ve just ordered the book after liking the sample and to simply contribute to the project. Hope you all do the same even if it’s just to contribute to the project.

On 14 Apr 2016, at 07:47, Quentin Christensen <quentin@nvaccess.org> wrote:

Hi everyone,

NV Access is very pleased to announce the release of “Basic Training for NVDA”. This eBook is the first module in the official set of training materials for learning to use the free NVDA screen reader.

Available now from: http://www.nvaccess.org/product/basic-training-for-nvda-ebook/

This eBook is suitable for the new and existing user wishing to improve proficiency.

Topics covered include: Getting started with NVDA and Windows, basic configuration, writing and editing text, document formatting, file management, multi-tasking, browsing the web, using the review cursor and object navigation.

The purchase price of this product supports the work of NV Access and our ability to provide the NVDA screen reading software free of charge.

Initially the material is available as downloadable electronic text. We are working on audio and braille formats which will be available in due course.

Kind regards

--
Quentin Christensen
Training Material Developer