Re: I am interested in programming for NVDA

John J. Boyer

I think a separate list is most apropriate. The developoment list shouldn't be encumbered with questions from newbies
in programming. That said, I am willing to act as a mentor for a separate list.

John

On Wed, Aug 16, 2017 at 09:02:59PM -0700, Hector Elias wrote:
Hi Joseph:

Is that an appropriate mailing list to conduct a discussion of learning Python? Or should we create a separate list?

Thanks,

Hector
On Aug 16, 2017, at 8:58 PM, Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,
The most appropriate list to join is nvda-devel (hosted at SourceForge). I'm not qualified to create a subgroup on this forum.
Cheers,
Joseph