clarification on downloading and using RC versions of NVDA

Ashley Wayne

Hi all,

I have never used any rc or snapshot version of NVDA before, so I just wanted to make sure I understood some things correctly.  I simply download and install it like any other program, there are no additional steps I need to take?  I’m assuming it replaces the previous version of NVDA or will I have both on the computer?  Are settings saved?

I apologize if these are obvious questions, but just wanted to ensure I was accurate in my understanding before I downloaded it.  Thanks for your help as always.

Ashley

Sent from Mail for Windows 10