Re: Basic Training for NVDA - Official NVDA training material now available!

Mallard

Ciao Quentin,

Yes, everyng's ok with the download now.

I've just fnished translating the quick guide for the Soft Braille Keyboard...
It seems I have a special tie with Australiathese days...
Ciao,
Ollie

Il 14/04/2016 13:31, Quentin Christensen ha scritto:
Hi Ollie,

Thank you, and yes it is a pleasure to be involved in such a fantastic project and with such a wonderful team!

I see from your other message you got the download working which is great too.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Thu, Apr 14, 2016 at 7:25 PM, Mallard <mallard@... <mailto:mallard@...>> wrote:

Hello Quentin,

I hadn't realised you were involved in this project. Thanks so
much to you and all that have worked at it.

I've just bought the ebook, but I have two problems:

1. I can't find a way to download the book;

2. While filling in the form with billing data, I selected
"Milano" as city, but somehow it turned out to have taken "Agrigento".
How can I rectify this?

Thanks, ciao,
Ollie

Il 14/04/2016 08:47, Quentin Christensen ha scritto:

Hi everyone,

NV Access is very pleased to announce the release of “Basic
Training for NVDA”. This eBook is the first module in the
official set of training materials for learning to use the
free NVDA screen reader.

Available now from:
http://www.nvaccess.org/product/basic-training-for-nvda-ebook/

This eBook is suitable for the new and existing user wishing
to improve proficiency.

Topics covered include: Getting started with NVDA and Windows,
basic configuration, writing and editing text, document
formatting, file management, multi-tasking, browsing the web,
using the review cursor and object navigation.

The purchase price of this product supports the work of NV
Access and our ability to provide the NVDA screen reading
software free of charge.

Initially the material is available as downloadable electronic
text.
We are working on audio and braille formats which will be
available in due course.

Kind regards

--
Quentin Christensen
Training Material Developer

--
Quentin Christensen
Training Material Developer
Ph +61 7 3149 3306 <tel:%2B61%207%203149%203306>
Direct: +61 413 904 383
Twitter: @NVAccess