Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2017 11:43 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] looking for a free YouTube video downloader that supports playlists

Hi,
Youtube-DL is your friend (http://ytdl.org). It is a command line based application so extremely accessible, and that has options to either convert or leave the original, so very flexible.
Cheers.
Damien.

From: Kwork
Sent: Friday, August 18, 2017 5:36 AM

Hello,
I'm looking for a YouTube video downloader that supports playlists, and that is NVDA accessible. I'm not looking for anything that converts, so don't want a program that automatically downloads and converts without saving the original video. I've been using Pontes, but that hasn't been as reliable lately. Thanks for any help.
Travis