Re: the windows 1 core voices are very slow

Greg Wocher

Hello,
This worked quite well. In the speech settings I have the rate set to 75percent and then in the NVDA settings I have the rate at 100percent. Mark mobile is very responsive and is now the voice I have set as my default.

Regards,
Greg Wocher

On Aug 18, 2017, at 9:27 AM, Lino Morales <linomorales001@...> wrote:

I've posted back in May, but here it again. James Teh suggested to me to do the following. In the search box type speech. The 1st item you'll see is speech settings. Press Enter. Next set the speech rate to 50 or higher. Alt F4 out of that setting and now you can use the 1 Core voices and adjust the rate accordingly their.

On 8/17/2017 9:50 PM, brian wrote:
I only have 3 voices in the windows 1 core and they are very slow I tried setting the rate to 100 and the voices are much slower than 80 on the api voices. They also have a very waver to them. Sounds like a flutter. The 3 voices that I have are David, Sera thats what it sounds like and Mark but no George. I will stick to the api voices.

Brian Sackrider