Sent: Friday, August 18, 2017 3:02 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] looking for a free YouTube video downloader that supports playlists

Just for reference, that ponts downloader uses youtube-dl, and ffmpeg to do the conversion, it's just a wrapper around those two programs, so it's truly no jump for you to switch to youtube-dl, since you've already been using it anyway, but just didn't know it.

On 8/18/2017 12:36 AM, Kwork wrote:
Hello,
I'm looking for a YouTube video downloader that supports playlists, and that is NVDA accessible. I'm not looking for anything that converts, so don't want a program that automatically downloads and converts without saving the original video. I've been using Pontes, but that hasn't been as reliable lately. Thanks for any help.
Travis