Re: looking for a free YouTube video downloader that supports playlists

Sarah k Alawami

You can use youtube-dl. It is a command line program that is fully accessible. You can even write a script that takes out the youtube ID as well. I love that piece of software.

Take care

On Aug 17, 2017, at 9:36 PM, Kwork <istherelife@...> wrote:

Hello,
I'm looking for a YouTube video downloader that supports playlists, and that is NVDA accessible. I'm not looking for anything that converts, so don't want a program that automatically downloads and converts without saving the original video. I've been using Pontes, but that hasn't been as reliable lately. Thanks for any help.
Travis