Re: Did something change in the groups.IO interface?

Sarah k Alawami

According to the groups.io beta and groups io forum list I'm on you must be subscribed to both the parent and child groups. I also believe that the message will go to both, yes. As my groups.io list does not have subgroups  I cannot test this.

Take care and hope that helps.

On Aug 18, 2017, at 7:40 AM, Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:

I believe also, near the end of the thread, a message was sent to the list giving the e-mail subscribe information.

Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2017 10:39 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Did something change in the groups.IO interface?

Subgroups are just that, they're under the main group, but indipendent of it, so nobody is subscribed automatically, you need to subscribe to it if you want to receive it's messages.  Currently, there are subgroups for chat, devlearning, and list matters.  You can see the subgroups at:

https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda/subgroups

and you can see the one specifically for the devlearning at:

https://nvda.groups.io/g/devlearning

You can subscribe on that page if so desired.

Hope this helps.

On 8/17/2017 11:28 PM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
Reading this thread, I have to ask this. What is a sub group. IE if no action is taken by me, does this sub group come in via email or is it, in fact a new group/list and I'd have to subscribe to that as well.
 Which leads me to..
 What sub groups are there already and where can I see a list and instructions on how to subscribe to them?
 Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-