From: The Wolf
Sent: Friday, August 18, 2017 7:27 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] looking for a free YouTube video downloader that supports playlists

can you download playlist with it? also is it easy to use?

On 8/18/2017 9:32 AM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
You can use youtube-dl. It is a command line program that is fully accessible. You can even write a script that takes out the youtube ID as well. I love that piece of software.

Take care
On Aug 17, 2017, at 9:36 PM, Kwork <istherelife@...> wrote:

Hello,
I'm looking for a YouTube video downloader that supports playlists, and that is NVDA accessible. I'm not looking for anything that converts, so don't want a program that automatically downloads and converts without saving the original video. I've been using Pontes, but that hasn't been as reliable lately. Thanks for any help.
Travis