Re: I couldn't subscribe to devlearning. [Mailer-Daemon@mailbox.supranet.net: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender]

Travis Siegel <tsiegel@...>

The direct links to both the nvda and the devlearning list were posted here yesterday (by me), but finding the proper list on groups.io isn't hard, just search for nvda, and it comes up as one of the very first choices.  Worst case, tell it to show all lists, then keep paging until you find the list names that begin with n, then go down the list until you find the NVDA list.  I've used both methods, and had no trouble either time.

On 8/18/2017 12:31 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
Well, if this group exists on Groups.io I'll be darned if I can find where.  A group search on "devlearning" returns absolutely nothing, and here are the search results from searching groups for NVDA:  https://groups.io/search?q=NVDA

            Niels Bohr