From: "Andre Fisher" <fishersmails123@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, August 18, 2017 8:28 PM
Subject: [nvda] Doing Google Searches

Hi.
A quick query. Lately, I have realized that most persons subscribed to this list, rather than going to Google or a search engine of their choice, seek to ask questions here prior to doing this type of research. I’d seriously like to know why, as I find this practice to be counterproductive. Why do I say this? Because sometimes, the responses that are given are incorrect. Why don’t persons read the NVDA User Guide, for example. It is well detailed. Could persons explain this to me?