Re: Seamonkey?

Arlene

Hi, is thunderbird easy to use? I heard it was.

From: Rosemarie Chavarria [mailto:knitqueen2007@...]
Sent: March-04-16 10:12 PM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Seamonkey?

Hi, Gene,

That's a great tutorial. It really helped me when I was learning to use thunderbird.

Rosemarie

Hi

it might of been the way you have it setup or the view. I use it on my windows 10 machine and have no problems with it.

A while ago I did a audio and also a written tutorial on mozilla thunderbird if you are interested. it can be fund at the following web address at http://www.accessibilitycentral.net
It is called accessible email client mozilla thunderbird. It at least covered the basics of using it.

Gene nz

On 05-Mar-16 6:54 PM, marvin kotler wrote:

This is Marv here.  I never heard of seamonkey, but tried thunderbird and found it quite difficult to use.  So, I went to windows live mail.  I am running windows 10 jaws/nvda.  I had poor luck with thunderbird and both screen readers.  Is seamonkey more accessible than thunderbird?