Re: Doing Google Searches

On Sat, Aug 19, 2017 at 08:13 am, Rob wrote:
If you disagree on this point, then we'll just have to agree to disagree.
And we shall.   The number of audio tutorials produced, quite intentionally, for the blind and visually-impaired clearly indicates that this is one of the preferred modalities even though it's not applicable to the deaf-blind.

I don't, and would never, presume deaf-blindness as the default audience on a list such as this one and don't know why anyone should be taken to task for not doing so and offering audio as a reasonable option.

            Niels Bohr