Re: Doing Google Searches

Yeah, I can think of one instance or 2 where that happened.

My aunt and dad are nitorious for getting passwords wrong, and things wrong.

Yet when I get on the system everything works as expected.

Another time,  my dad was trying to set up an update to his gps and also to print some documents as well.

How he got completely right accross the net into malware ransom ware and add filled sites not noticing the path to the direct place where he had to go to login and update is beyond me.

After killing all the unwanted software and malware I tried the same procedure, and just couldn't ffmind where faulted it.

Then I guess its what the sightlings see dad never sees or rather reads the entire screen and whenever he moves the mouse about nvda reads all over the show and not the right thing he should be clicking.

On another instance I turned on my uncle's system, and found it full of malware, I said what happened.

Well he said I got a notice on a website that my system was insecure, so I clicked it, there are all these icons in my system tray, and they are probably malware.

I am unsure how I kept a straight face.

The guy was scared aof his notification icons which were telling him he had updates, things to click, and most importantly ok things are fine messages.

My responce after I stopped laughing, please don't be scared about your icons, hit them and they will reveal their secrets.

Saying that I have had people go all over the show for no reason to complete what should be a 2 minute procedure and when you really try to tell them as slowly as you can ie how to change the wireless password or copy a file to a dropbox foldr its like talking to a 386 it just can't be done.

On 19/08/2017 8:55 p.m., Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
Yes there are also people who tend to have a weird effect the minute they walk anywhere near your pc. I used not to believe in this effect, but i have a friend who only needs to come in and sit near me and things start to misbehave.

Of course there are those who just do not get into the windows concept or indeed the computers concept at all and for them the whole thing is black magic and completely incomprehensibility. they will click a link merely cos its there and then wonder why they get malware.
I have never ever had to reformat a machine only I use.
It is only those who are very bad at thinking about what they are doing that seem to have problems. Of course hardware fails, power outages can corrupt discs etc, but under normal conditions things are retrievable.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-