Sent: Saturday, August 19, 2017 11:33 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Doing Google Searches

Hi, Brian,

The other day I was trying to do a search for a song on youtube. It was a very rare oldie I was trying to find for the music group I'm on. I couldn't find the song so I had to ask a member of the list if they had it. As far as google, I don't use the down-arrow to find search results. I use the H for headings and sometimes I can find what I'm looking for. If I go to a new site and try to find something, I don't always know what I'm looking for until I become familiar with that site. A good example of that is an oldies station I sometimes listen to. Since I'm familiar with that site, I can do the find command and look for the "listen live" link.

My point is this. Sometimes you can't always find something by searching no matter how hard you try. That's why we have email lists--so we can ask questions if we get stuck.

Rosemarie