Sent: Sunday, August 20, 2017 9:28 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] question

Hi gene

You are understanding quite well what my problem is, and with your support I am overcoming them one by one.

Without the sticky keys I won’t be able to using it unfortunately.

I wish you if you don’t mind to check out for me, if I use the insert key of the numpad on works properly?

Because before I used to use the  capslock as well as an insert key.

I hope you will be able to understand this time as well what I mean, and apologizing for the trouble I’m giving you.

Thanks in advance

Kind regards

Anthony \