Re: what in the world is happening with firefox and nvda

Tony Ballou

Hi folks,

Got it working on my laptop just fine, that worked.  My friends desktop
however is still being ornery though. When I hit the insert key on the
numeric pad, it say no such heading, checkbox, or other browse mode
elements, and the insert f7 keystroke fails to bring up the elements
list. what could have scrambled this programs eggs?

Tony

On 8/20/2017 4:49 PM, Lino Morales wrote:

Make full screen mode is off by pressing F11.

On 8/20/2017 4:32 PM, Tony Ballou wrote:
howdy mates

for some reason nVDA and firefox are having quite a time getting along
with each other now.  When web pages come up you get the announcement
that the page is up, however, nothing else works. Tabbing through the
page for links, browse mode keystrokes, everything appears to be shot.
Does anyone know what happened, and a fix for it if there is one?  Very
strange indeed.  using the latest versions of both windows 10 pro and
NVda.

Tony