Re: what in the world is happening with firefox and nvda

Kevin Cussick

I got this to day as well using nvda rc latest, windows10 home 64 bit. the thing is it was a feed but it crashes or at least nvda just did not seem to work a tall! I did manage to shut ff down but that was it the address is this https://www.nvaccess.org/feed/ maybe someone else can try this using ff and nvda and if it is broke I hope to get a fix soon with thanks as always.

On 20/08/2017 21:32, Tony Ballou wrote:
howdy mates
for some reason nVDA and firefox are having quite a time getting along
with each other now.  When web pages come up you get the announcement
that the page is up, however, nothing else works. Tabbing through the
page for links, browse mode keystrokes, everything appears to be shot.
Does anyone know what happened, and a fix for it if there is one?  Very
strange indeed.  using the latest versions of both windows 10 pro and NVda.
Tony