Re: what in the world is happening with firefox and nvda
Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>
Hitoggle quoted messageShow quoted text
This is what else is copied from off that page below.
there is no reg patch it would have to be sent separately to you but may
or may not work.
For anyone experiencing this issue, please try the following. Note that
these instructions are not as complete for Windows 8 and 8.1 yet.
1. Please apply this registry patch (remove the .txt extension).
2. If you're using 64 bit Windows, please also apply this second
registry patch (remove the .txt extension).
3. Open a command prompt as administrator: Start menu, type cmd.exe into
the search box, press control+shift+enter and accept the UAC prompt.
4. Enter the following commands:
5. On a 64 bit system, also enter the following commands:
6. On Windows 7 (both 32 and 64 bit), also enter the following command:
c:\windows\system32\regsvr32 "c:\Program Files\Internet
7. On Windows 7 64 bit, also enter the following command:
c:\windows\syswow64\regsvr32 "c:\Program Files (x86)\Internet
8. On Windows 10 (both 32 and 64 bit), also enter the following command:
9. On Windows 10 64 bit, also enter the following command:
I should put these instructions up on the website as well or may be link
On 21/08/2017 09:45, Gene New Zealand wrote: