Re: Doing Google Searches

Well its still sold its by adaptive voice, the thing is like the freedom box in the way that its its own computer, a computer costs about 2000 dollars, the software alone just the software itself is about 600 bucks us per licence.

If you wanted something like that a similar all inclusive app would be something like dolphin guide or the old klango which while still is freely available no longer is developed.

On 20/08/2017 4:08 p.m., Arlene wrote:
Oh okay. never heard of it. It probably wont work for ten.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Rosemarie Chavarria
Sent: August-19-17 9:06 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Doing Google Searches

It's a screen reader that has its own version of microsoft word, internet explorer and its own mail program. You use the alt key as your control key. It's been awhile since I played with it. I don't know if it works in windows 10 but at the time when I was working with it, I had my old windows 7 computer.