THat fixed everything, but then my system hadn't had a good reformat in 5 years and had other issues to.

One thing to note, if you use other versions of office on win10 and the office compatibility kit, then don't use that kit, windows seems to get confused on what to open things with unless you keep repairing office all the time.

I did use this pack and found after uninstalling it and then repairing office again that things worked.

On 21/08/2017 12:14 p.m., Gene wrote:
This is very likely the same problem that has been discussed many times on the list. Did you remove anything such as a Microsoft office program or Microsoft Office? You need to run a command line command to register dll files that have become unregistered. That may solve the problem. If it doesn't, I'm not sure what the solution is. Running a restore point, I would think might solve the problem if you run one from before the program or programs were uninstalled and then you leave the resurrected programs in place. There may be other possible solutions but if there are, we'll see if people know of any.

From: Lino Morales
Sent: Sunday, August 20, 2017 3:49 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] what in the world is happening with firefox and nvda

Make full screen mode is off by pressing F11.

On 8/20/2017 4:32 PM, Tony Ballou wrote:
howdy mates

for some reason nVDA and firefox are having quite a time getting along
with each other now. When web pages come up you get the announcement
that the page is up, however, nothing else works. Tabbing through the
page for links, browse mode keystrokes, everything appears to be shot.
Does anyone know what happened, and a fix for it if there is one? Very
strange indeed. using the latest versions of both windows 10 pro and NVda.

Tony