Re: what in the world is happening with firefox and nvda

Gene

Would list members please explain how a problem is solved when it is?  No one else will benefit from the solution if it is just stated that the problem was solved.  You might say, I solved it by following the suggestion to do this or that on the list or I did this or that to solve it.

Sent: Sunday, August 20, 2017 4:06 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] what in the world is happening with firefox and nvda

Hi folks,

Got it working on my laptop just fine, that worked.  My friends desktop
however is still being ornery though. When I hit the insert key on the
numeric pad, it say no such heading, checkbox, or other browse mode
elements, and the insert f7 keystroke fails to bring up the elements
list. what could have scrambled this programs eggs?

Tony