Re: Basic Training for NVDA - Official NVDA training material now available!

Hi. Wondering how one could purchase the ebook for a friend as a gift? Just some food for thought.

On 14 Apr 2016, at 16:46, Bhavya shah <bhavya.shah125@...> wrote:

Hi Quentin,
From the sample, it seems very well written and practically
interactive, which should really help.
Most prominently though, I found the pricing very impartial and
mutually acceptible, as although I may not be able to purchase this
even to support NVDA due to not being a working person myself, but a
friend of mine is trying to learn and figure out using a computer with
NVDA, and my guidance significantly limited due to my own academic
constraints are not sufficient, I am pretty sure he would be willing
to purchase this e-book.
I will forward this announcement release to other platforms too, so
maximum people interested to begin using NVDA even as a transition can
efficiently do so.
Thanks.

I think what is needed here is another donate page for the countries where
the cost is going to be difficult to obtain due to local government
policies or sheer poverty. I'm sure some of us would do a separate donation

for this if we were assured somebody was administering it for the needy in a

reliable way. I've been involved before in so called charity giving with
middle men and have usually ended up wondering who nicked the momey!

any thoughts?
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.