Re: question

Gene

the insert key isn't defined as a sticky key by Windows.  Keys like shift, control, alt, are defined as sticky keys.  But NVDA causes either insert to act like a sticky key.  I don't know if this is by design or by accident but by doing so, it has provided a significant service to those who use sticky keys and want to do so with a screen- reader.

Sent: Monday, August 21, 2017 2:46 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] question

Hi quentin

Many thanks for your support to help me and for the details you have sent me.

I used to use window eyes before but I had to switch to n v d a because window eyes has stopped running.

I go to the voice settings when I need to change something as you explained, but what I said in the previous email was just a example problem, the only one have

With the help of gene I resolved the capital letter problem.

As I never used the insert key as a command key before I still don’t know if it is going to work with n v d a.

I hope you will be able to understand wat I mean.

Kind regards

Anthony

.