From: "Gene" <gsasner@ripco.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, August 21, 2017 1:14 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] what in the world is happening with firefox and nvda

This is very likely the same problem that has been discussed many times on the list. Did you remove anything such as a Microsoft office program or Microsoft Office? You need to run a command line command to register dll files that have become unregistered. That may solve the problem. If it doesn't, I'm not sure what the solution is. Running a restore point, I would think might solve the problem if you run one from before the program or programs were uninstalled and then you leave the resurrected programs in place. There may be other possible solutions but if there are, we'll see if people know of any.