Firefox not working with the latest RC of Nvda.

Kevin Cussick

Hi all, I installed the RC of nvda and firefox reads nothing on another computer! using the portable version of the latest stable version of nvda it works fine now. this must be a problem with the RC version. the only thing is it is the same all in one lenovo I shall when I have time try it on another make just encase there is something about lenovo comps that is very unlikely! but worth a try, I how ever can use ff with the stable portable of nvda without problems! this is rather worrying as we are getting near the next stable version..e.