From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene New Zealand
Sent: 21 August 2017 09:13
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA Question

Hi

the following link should help you.

it also has which voices you can download etc and the steps. you must have the creators update.

the link to this page is https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/22797/windows-10-narrator-tts-voices

There is a little bit in the user manual about 1 core voices and this link came from that.

Gene nz

On 21/08/2017 10:15, Danny Park wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Danny" <dpark13918@...>
Date: August 19, 2017 at 11:31:37 CDT
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Subject: NVDA Question

In the latest release you are able to use Microsoft Core Voices and I was wondering which voices this includes and how you go about using them.

Thanks,

Danny