From: "Kevin Cussick via Groups.Io" <the.big.white.shepherd=googlemail.com@groups.io>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, August 21, 2017 12:02 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Firefox has updated to 56 and its broken

Hi, agreed but I am using the latest version it works with the stable version of nvda but not the RC and now this is on 2 computers now.

On 21/08/2017 11:54, Gene wrote:
If it didn't happen in the previous version of Firefox, why would this be an NVDA bug? It may be that NVDA will have to be modified because of a change in Firefox, but I would think the logical cause would be Firefox.