Re: strange happening with speech recognition.

Pranav Lal

En,
What microphone and soundcard are you using? Are you using an internal sound card?
We will have the jaws package out shortly.
Pranav

On 21-Aug-2017, at 6:00 PM, ken lawrence via Groups.Io <kenlawrence124@...> wrote:

Hello?  List members, a strange event is happening when I use speech recognition and dictation bridge.  Sometimes when I say one word it says something else and when I try to correct it using the backspace for some strange reason the number eight or sometimes the word eight your shows up in the text is my speech recognition hearing my hand striking the backspace key?  Is my microphone that sensitive?  Otherwise the dictation bridge extension works great and I can't wait until it is available for.  Job access with speech.  Any ideas on how to keep the number eight or the word eight from coming up in the text of messages?