Re: voice pitch not changing when capitalizing a letter

Don H

Try the access32 syn.  The pitch change works with it.

On 8/21/2017 10:41 AM, Dan Thompson wrote:

Hi all,

I am trying to get a student’s NVD to change pitch when she types a capital letter.  I have set the pitch change all the way up to 100 and still there is no change.  Of course I really don’t want the change  at 100.  I just kept trying different pitches.  I have tried the pitch change with Neo speech kate, and Paul, eloquence

And the default Easy speak.

None make the pitch change when capitalizing.  Can some one help?

Thanks in advance.