Mumble/TeamSpeak Add-on or Enhancement Request

Nimer Jaber

Hello,

I am looking for assistance from anyone wishing to take on an add-on or enhancements for either TeamSpeak or Mumble. I am looking for a system similar to TeamTalk, however I have been unable to get TeamTalk running under Ubuntu 17.04, and have problems with that as opposed to other platforms with reliability of the connection. Mumble and TeamSpeak are close, but both hove various aspects that lack accessibility, mostly for the ability to set keyboard focus to certain controls, and reading chats.

If anyone wants to work on this or needs more info, please let me know. Also, if I missed an add-on that helps with either mumble or teamspeak, let me know.

THanks.
--
Cordially,

Nimer Jaber

My mission is to bring love and peace to everyone around me with all tools available to me.
My core values are integrity, innovation, loyalty, excellence, and 100% personal responsibility.

up to you. Thanks.

Registered Linux User 529141.
http://counter.li.org/

and above, please click here:
http://www.nvda-project.org

To contact me, you can reply to this email or you may call me at (218-606-0475) and I will do my best to respond to you promptly. Thank
you, and have a great day!