Re: Firefox not working with the latest RC of Nvda.

Kevin Cussick

what OS 32 bit or 64 and not that it should matter but just humer me what make of computer I am having the trouble on 2 lenovo all in ones but I don't really think this will be the cause. thanks for your work and if you can please let me know with thanks.

On 21/08/2017 16:51, Lino Morales wrote:
I just installed NVDA 2017.3 RC 1 over an hour ago and I'm not having no problems with FF 55.
On 8/21/2017 6:18 AM, Kevin Cussick via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi all,   I installed the RC of nvda and firefox reads nothing on another computer!   using the portable version of the latest stable version of nvda it works fine now.   this must be a problem with the RC version.   the only thing is it is the same all in one lenovo I shall when I have time try it on another make just encase there is something about lenovo comps that is very unlikely!  but worth a try,   I how ever can use ff with the stable portable of nvda without problems!   this is rather worrying as we are getting near the next stable version..e.