Re: what in the world is happening with firefox and nvda

Norman <lists@...>

Hi.

I believe you could do this using task scheduler.

Never done this exact thing but you can make .executibles run as admin so don't see why a batch file would be that much harder.

Do some googling on it.

On 8/21/2017 12:59 PM, Travis Siegel wrote:
Sure, it's possible to run a batch file as an administrator. Just open a command prompt with the run as administrator option, then run your batch file, and poof, all done.

Now, whether a shortcut can be designed to run as an administrator with shortcut being connected to a batchfile is a completely different question, and I don't know the answer to that, and honestly, I don't have any urge to find out, running a command prompt as administrator is plenty enough for me. *grin*.

On 8/21/2017 4:58 AM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
I will offer this additionally. On one machine things only worked again after this was done after a computer restart.
I wonder if a batch file on the desktop might be able to do this, it depends whether its possible to make a batch file run as administrator or not.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-