Re: NVDA with Open Office

Tony Ballou

Hi Ron,

Try to open the file using open office writer. If that doesn't work,
write back and I'll try to help you further.

Tony

What happens when youOn 8/17/2017 3:02 AM, Ron Edwards wrote:

Hi all.

I have a .doc file which I have been sent by email. I am using
Windows 10 with NVDA.

I am trying to read it with Open Office, but unsuccessfully. I can
choose between OO writer, OO Mat and just OO. I am not sure which one
of these to use when doing this task.

I can write and read what I have written, but can't read anything of
the .doc file.

Please could someone help me or point me in the right direction?

Many thanks.

Ron