From: "Kevin Cussick via Groups.Io" <the.big.white.shepherd=googlemail.com@groups.io>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, August 21, 2017 9:46 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Firefox has updated to 56 and its broken

Hi, went to about firefox and it says 55.02 32 bit I hope this helps in some way but as I have said using the stable version of nvda it works perfectly well.

On 21/08/2017 15:59, Andre Fisher wrote:
Is this 32 bit or 64 bit Firefox. It appears a bug needs to be filed. Which version of Firefox. Please send an actual number, with steps to reproduce. This seems serious.