From: "Kevin Cussick via Groups.Io" <the.big.white.shepherd=googlemail.com@groups.io>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, August 21, 2017 9:27 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Firefox has updated to 56 and its broken

Hi, sorry no I find that nvda stops working when I use ff using only the RC version you can't read anything using ff I have google as my home page. nothing reads I can't do anything with nvda! I have to reboot nvda and when I alt tab I hear firefox when I stop alt tabbing and I am on ff nothing reads again nvda stops working I can how ever read all the links using Narrator and when I run a portable version of the stable not the Rc version everything works as expected. I have tried this on 2 computers now of the same make and model but I doubt this matters. I need some more people to test the very latest 32 bit of firefox with the latest version of the RC version of nvda there has been at least one user as well as me reporting this. thanks in advance for any help that may be given.

On 21/08/2017 12:27, Gene wrote:
Are you talking about the bookmarks problem discussed in the quoted messages in this thread? The other problem, the page not being read is a different thread.