Re: Defining braille keystrokes in NVDA
toggle quoted message Show quoted text
You can set custom Braille key commands from NVDA's Input Gestures dialog:
1. Press NVDA+n (the NVDA key will be either INSERT or CAPS LOCK).
2. Press P for preferences
3. Press up arrow once then enter for Input Gestures
4. Either type the command you would like to add a gesture for, then press TAB or simply press TAB to browse the whole list.
5. Navigate through the tree view (up and down to move, left and right to collapse or expand levels).
6. When you find a command you want to change, press ALT+A to add a gesture.
7. Press the key(s) you want to assign to the gesture.
8. repeat as needed and activate the OK button when done.
On Tue, Aug 22, 2017 at 5:09 AM, Karl Smith <karl@...> wrote:
Training and Support Manager
Basic Training for NVDA & Microsoft Word with NVDA E-Books now available: http://www.nvaccess.org/shop/