From: Patrick Le Baudour
Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2016 2:18 PM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA reading single numbers!

hi,

apart from using spelling, the simplest way would be to have a
dictionary entry:
"(\d)(?=\d)" as input
"\1 " as output (beware of the space)
with regular expression for the mode.
That would append a space after any digit followedd by another, thus
making the reading digit by digit.

-- Patrick

Le 14/04/2016 20:47, M123456ailing Lists a écrit :
Hi All,

I was just wondering again today if it is still not possible for NVDA to
read numbers in groups. I mean like having it read telephone numbers in
single digits rather than in a combined manner.
Is there any means yet to have this done within NVDA?.

Many thanks,

Paul.

--
• Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
Watch your words, for they become actions.