Re: voice pitch not changing when capitalizing a letter

Jim Homme

Hi,

I think this is a legitimate enhancement request, so I’m going to check to see if there is an issue on the GitHub site that addresses it, and if not, put it out there.

Thanks.

jim

Jim Homme,

Team Lead and Accessibility Consultant,