Re: voice pitch not changing when capitalizing a letter

Jim Homme

Hi,

I subscribed to this list in the middle of this conversation, so please forgive me for asking this.

Can the person who had the problem please give me steps to reproduce? For instance, I may be using a different synthesizer or voice or program or keyboard or whatever, and I won’t be able to produce the issue. The more specific, the easier it is going to be to enter the bug and get a fix.

Thanks.

Jim

Jim Homme,

Team Lead and Accessibility Consultant,