Re: NVDA reading single numbers!

David Moore

Hi,
The laptop command is CTRL+NVDA+period twice quickly. Take care.

From: Gene
Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2016 7:00 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA reading single numbers!

It depends if you are using the desktop keyboard layout or the laptop layout.  I don't know nor do I use the laptop layout.  The desktop layout command is numpad 5 pressed rapidly twice for spelling or single number announcement.

Gene

Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2016 5:53 PM

what ar the commands to do single dijets/numbers?

--
• Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
Watch your words, for they become actions.