Re: voice pitch not changing when capitalizing a letter

Quentin Christensen

eSpeak is the default synthesizer that comes with NVDA.  If you go into the synthesizer dialog - NVDA+control+s, you can change to other synthesizers you have on your system.  Microsoft Speech API Version 5 (and on XP Microsoft Speech API Version 4) are different to eSpeak.

I'm glad the conversation found you a useful setting in any case!

Regards

Quentin.

On Wed, Aug 23, 2017 at 12:59 PM, nasrin khaksar <nasrinkhaksar3@...> wrote:
hi quentin.
i tested sapi5 version of espeak and i dont have this problem with it.
i dont like the quality of pitch changes in espeak sapi5 and set it to 0.
i also set 0% pitch change in espeak normal and checked say cap before it.
thanks so much and God bless you.

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
in the very authentic narration is:
al-islam.org