Re: NVDA and Libreoffice

hi quentin.
i have many doc format, but as you know, i use xp and dont have any
problem to open doc files.
is it possible that windows deffender recognizes libreoffice as
malware and causes problems for it?

On 8/23/17, Quentin Christensen <quentin@nvaccess.org> wrote:
The original question from Don was around opening a Word 2003 DOC file (not
docx) on a Windows 10 computer running NVDA 2017.3rc1 and LibreOffice. I
couldn't reproduce the issue on my system, but I didn't have an old Office
2003 file, I just made one in Word 2016, and there's all kinds of reasons
why that might be different.

If anyone has a doc file that reproduces the crash that you can share, feel
free to send it to me directly (you won't be able to send it on list in any
case).

Regards

Quentin.

On Wed, Aug 23, 2017 at 5:36 PM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io <
bglists=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:

Was this in windows 10? There have been a number of odd things happening
with the latest 10, that seem to randomly crash office 2003 programs, and
maybe its more to do with the file format than anything else.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-