Re: NVDA and Libreoffice

Quentin Christensen

If it did, I would think it would flag it when you open the file rather than when you try and save it again.

I have seen LIbreOffice pretty much cripple the system, and actually Don are you still reading this thread?  One of the things I've seen that causes it, is using the mouse, possibly when it triggers tooltips in Libre Office?  Do you happen to be using the mouse when you are saving your document?  Probably not (or it wouldn't be limited to Word 2003 documents), but worth checking.

I haven't found a solution to that btw, except don't touch the mouse in Libre Office.

On Wed, Aug 23, 2017 at 7:05 PM, nasrin khaksar <nasrinkhaksar3@...> wrote:
hi quentin.
i have many doc format, but as you know, i use xp and dont have any
problem to open doc files.
is it possible that windows deffender recognizes libreoffice as
malware and causes problems for it?

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
in the very authentic narration is:
al-islam.org