Re: Looking for an old modle of braille display, anny help?

valiant8086

Hi.

I have an original Humanware brailliant 32 if you didn't find one or anybody else is looking. In perfect shape, very little use. I didn't like going back and forth between the display and the qwerty keyboard and just wanted to get one that had a braille keyboard, which I have now done, focus 14. I had the brailliant out a few months ago and it was still working, didn't seam like the battery was failing or anything. All the pins work well.

Cheers:
Aaron Spears, A.K.A. valiant8086. General Partner - Valiant Galaxy Associates "We make Very Good Audiogames for the blind community - http://valiantGalaxy.com"

<Sent with Thunderbird 52.1.0 portable>

On 5/11/2017 9:37 PM, Fernando Apan wrote:
Hi all,

I have a braille embosser that still works with windows Xp, and I'm trying to buy a used braille display in good conditions, 40 characters and LPT or USB port only, to work with my XP machine revising and editing braille music.

If anyone knows about someone trying to sell a braille display with this features I'll deeply appreciate your help.

If you have any advise or suggestions please contact me at:

ferapan@...

Respectfully,

Fernando Apan.