Re: Open Office?

Lino Morales <linomorales001@...>

Thanks sir for your explanation. Does anyone know the URL for Open Office? I speak English so’ll I’ll need the English language pack.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: nasrin khaksar
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2017 10:42 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Open Office?

hello.

yes, both openoffice and libreoffice work with all versions of nvda

which i tested since 2014 versions of nvda.

i used libreoffice, but i decided to migrate to openoffice.

libreoffice has many features in compare to openoffice, but openoffice

is very much simpler, easy to use and learn, even we can select which

feature we want to install!

but unfortunately its removed from libreoffice.

openoffice exe file at least 80 mb less than libreoffice.msi file,

because libreoffice is translated to more than 110 languages and it

has all languages and more than 40 dictionaries in its installer file,

but in openoffice you can select your desire language and for

additional languages, you should download and install languagePack

separately.

libreoffice is i think currently stable, but openoffice is more

stable, because there is no extreme changes in any version that they

release!

hope that help and God bless you all.

> Hi, Travis,

> I just downloaded and installed libre office and did a test document in

> writer. It worked out great so-far.

> Rosemarie

>>> Hi,

>>> Let me suggest that you try LibreOffice. That project is more up to

>>> date. Please forgive me if I spelled it incorrecctly.

>>> Jim

>>> ==========

>>> Jim Homme,

>>> Team Lead and Accessibility Consultant, Bender HighTest Accessibility

>>> Team Bender Consulting Services, Inc., 412-787-8567,

>>> jhomme@...

>>> http://www.benderconsult.com/our%20services/hightest-accessible-techn

>>> ology-solutions

>>> E+R=O

>>> Subject: [nvda] Open Office?

>>> I don't remember, but doe Open Office work with the current version

>>> of NVDA? Thanks.

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.

in the very authentic narration is:

al-islam.org